Cancellation Policy & Payment Terms
Promotional Voucher Offer
- Promotion offer is valid for bookings* for the year 2020, made from 31st December 2019 until 31st January 2020
- Travelers should enquire for the voucher in their request
- For bookings made before and after the promotional dates, this voucher can not be claimed
- Voucher is only valid through and made from Luxury Villas on Crete and certified partners
- Voucher will be handed over to the client a week’s prior to arrival with unique id and customer reservation code via email
- Only one voucher is valid per booking. In case of two groups arriving on different dates at the same villa, then it's up to client's choice which group will use the voucher
- Voucher is only valid for bookings throught the website of Luxury Villas on Crete www.luxuryvillasoncrete.com and not through other channels
- Voucher can not be redeemed, used or transferred for other dates, cash exchange or given to third parties
- Voucher is valid from the airport/port to the booked villa and is valid only for the arrival date. For any airport/port delays, the voucher will not be affected
- If the airport transfer cost is higher than the price of the voucher, the customer is obliged to pay the difference of the journey directly to the certified partner of Luxury Villas on Crete.
- If the airport transfer cost is less than the voucher price then the remaining balance can not be redeemed, used or transferred for other dates, cash exchange or given to third parties
*Bookings are considered valid when the client pays the 30% deposit of the reservation with a proof of payment during the promotional dates
- 6 weeks or more prior to an arrival 0% cancellation fee.
- Within 6 weeks prior to an arrival 100% cancellation fee.
- No-Show or earlier departures 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fee is calculated on the total amount of the reservation.
- A cancellation policy of specific villas may differ and is presented in the booking form.
- 30% deposit is required by booking. It can be paid by bank transfer or with a credit card. (credit card payment fee +0.9% on Visa, +0,9% on Master Card)
- 70% balance is required 6 weeks prior to an arrival. It can be paid by bank transfer or with credit card. (credit card payment fee +0,9% on Visa, +0,9% on Master Card)
- If reservation request is performed within 6 weeks prior to an arrival date, 100% payment is required.
- If the funds are not paid by due date, LVOC reservs the right to cancel the booking. Cancellation charges in accordance with cancellation policy are levied.
- € 500,- / € 750,- Refundable damage deposit is required. It can be paid with the balance in a separate bank transfer or upon an arrival in cash or with a credit card.
- LVOC reserves the right for pre-authorization of credit cards prior to an arrival.
1) Provisional bookings must be made by telephone or email to ensure that the accommodation is available on the dates you require. A provisional booking will be held for 3 days to allow you to pay the deposit and send the booking form.
2) Guests are responsible for reimbursement in case of any damage to the property during their stay. It is advisable to take out Travel Insurance to have full cover for personal belongings and Personal Accident Cover; as we are not responsible for either.
3) If full payment is not received 6 weeks prior to arrival we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
4) We make every effort to ensure that provided information about the property and the descriptions are correct but in the event of unintentional errors, mistakes or omissions we cannot accept any liability for these. In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond our reasonable control that would require a cancellation of the arrangements we reserve the right to refund funds already paid or make alternative arrangements based on mutual agreement with the client.
5) The home will not be rented to anyone under the age of 18.
6) Arrival to the property shall not be until after 5 PM local time and the property shall be vacated by 10 AM at the latest.
7) You must not sub-let the home or allow animals to stay.
8) The pool is not gated and it is a major condition of this reservation that your usage of the rental property and the pool is entirely at your own risk. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children or adult non-swimmers to use the pool or use breakable materials in or around the pool.
9) For any legal purposes Greek law will apply.