Villa Centro Golden view
12 Guests | 6 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 1.2km Beach
Sleeps 12: from € 685 / night
Centro Golden View Villa is located just outside of Chania town in a slightly elevated position, offering magnificent panoramic views across Chania town and the coastline with its aquamarine waters. The large 350 m2 house is split over 3 levels and can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in its 6 bedrooms. With high quality finishes and furniture and the use of natural wood and marble, its simple modern design incorporates large glass windows and doors in order to make the most of the fabulous view. Cool white and natural tones along with pops of accent colour keep the house feeling light and airy while attention to detail makes it a practical and comfortable living space.
Ground Floor Entering the front door, the living space is an open plan area. The air conditioned lounge is a crisp, modern space full of light due to large patio doors which frame the stunning view and provide access to the outdoor area. 2 comfortable sofas and modern, double nest coffee tables encourage gatherings and the large 48” SmartTV calls out for a movie night. The indoor dining table lies between the kitchen and seating area and comfortably seats 10 guests. Behind the dining area is the fully equipped kitchen, providing all essentials for a self catered holiday. Sleek white surfaces, wall mounted aappliances, large island counter with built-in hob and an additional ‘pantry’ style space create a practical cooking environment. An external door leads from the back of the kitchen to the parking area so you can gain quick access to the kitchen after your shopping trips. Next to the kitchen, an office provides a quiet space for guests who need to work. Finally, a WC is also available on this floor.
First Floor Wooden stairs lead to the first floor where 4 bedrooms can be found.
- The master bedroom is equipped with a Queen size bed (1,80 x 2,00), 32” Smart TV, dual aspect window which soak in the view and access to a private balcony with seating area. The modern ensuite bathroom incorporated into the bedroom area features separate cubicles for the rain shower and toilet and double sinks.
- The second bedroom also has a Queen size bed (1,80 x 2,00), 32” Smart TV and a private balcony with countryside views.
- The two remaining bedrooms have two single beds each (0,90 x 2,00) that can be made into a Queen (1,80 x 2,00) with a ‘topper’ mattress, A/C, 32’ Smart TV and a patio door leading onto the rooms’ shared balcony, enjoying panoramic views.
- A spacious, shared bathroom serves the 3 bedrooms. It boasts a long vanity with double sinks, a large cubicle rainshower, toilet, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Lower level Stairs from the ground floor lounge lead down to the lower floor, where guests can find the villa’s gym. With mat flooring, mirrored walls and an array of apparatus, including treadmill, cross trainer, bench press, TRX exercise strap, dumbbells, yoga mats , horizontal weight bar, punch bag, skipping rope and yoga bricks, this gym will allow you to stay fit and healthy while on holiday. For those not feeling so active, there is an additional seating area, featuring a PS4. The room also provides access to an outdoor area, where the ping pong table is located and also leads to the parking. Furthermore, an additional WC can be found next to the gym. A few steps away, an internal door opens into an autonomous apartment providing additional privacy among your group and an extra living area in the Villa, equipped with a sofa, coffee table, TV, secondary kitchen and 4 seater glass and wood dining table. Within the apartment are the two last bedrooms which have two single beds each (0,90 x 2,00) which can be made up into a Queen size bed (1,80 x 2,00) with a mattress topper. A vanity with mirror, air conditioning, wardrobe and a small high window are all available.
Finally, the bedrooms share a modern bathroom with a sink, rain shower, toilet and hairdryer. Outdoor Area The outdoor area of 2000 m2 at the front of the house, provides the perfect escape from the sun and it’s a great spot to catch up on a book if you can tear yourself away from the enchanting views.
The outdoor facilities include: - 50m2 private swimming pool, great for dipping, play and laps. An outdoor shower is also available. - The pool terrace is equipped with subeds to relax on and umbrellas to break the sun’s glare.
- The comfortable rattan sofa, coffee table and armchairs under the shade of the pergola, is the perfect spot to unwind. -Large exterior dining table for 12 guests. Gather round for some alfresco dining during the day or under the stars in the warm night air.
-Fully equipped barbecue area with charcoal barbecue, pizza / bread oven, fridge and sink, ideal to prepare your homemade family meals. - The pool terrace is mainly laid to lawn, which is ideal for the children to play. -Parking at the back of the house under shade with space for 3 - 4 cars.
- Housekeeping once per week
- Linen and towel change once per week
Rates per week | 2021/2022
|Booking Period 2021||Price||Min. Nights|
|October - December||€ 4795,-||7|
|Booking period 2022||Price||Min. Nights|
|January - April||€ 4795,-||7|
|June & September||€ 7189,-||7|
|1st - 15th July||€ 8386,-||7|
|16th July - August||€ 8785,-||7|
|October - December||€ 5593||7|
EOT Licence: 1148740
- Special offer
Select Check-in & Check-out dates:
Select your check-in & check-out dates from the calendar to view the price for this villa.
Rates for selected dates: