Loutraki Villas are four high quality villas located in a peaceful area of Loutraki, only 150 meters away from the beach. The villas “Electra”, “Phedra”, “Gaia II” and “Galini" have been designed to offer clear views of the sea! Elegance, functionality and luxury are harmoniously combined to create relaxing atmosphere and promise comfort stay for our guests.
The three-storey villas are 155 m2 each and can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary. What makes Loutraki villas so special:
- The location, the complex is located in front of Loutraki beach and next to Marathi beach both of them are two of the most well known beaches in North coast of Crete, sandy with shallow waters and never wavy.
- A variety of taverns are only 230 meters away from the villas where you can enjoy authentic Cretan cuisine. Even more choices for food can be found in the nearby beach of Marathi.
- Spectacular sea view, being located in front of the beach provide unique and stunning sea views from the villas.
- Two separated areas in each villa - the main house and the studio. The studio has its own entrance from the outdoor area, living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a veranda. Having a separate studio offers you the advantage of providing more privacy among your own groups. - Created with high standards provides “comfort and luxury in every detail”.
- Two of our villas, “Gaia” and “Galini” are offering full privacy to our guests in the outdoor areas around the pool. The other two villas “Electra” and “Phaedra” which are located in the middle of the complex can be overlooked in the pool area from the other villa’s balconies.
- It is possible to stay in our villas without renting a car!
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed. The owners have a wide knowledge of the island and will be only to willing to suggest places of interest and routes to get there.
The villa offers 4 bedrooms and can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary. It is a three-storey villa designed to offer direct view to the sea.
Entering the villa in the main house there is an open-plan area consisting of the living room with a large sofa and satellite 32” HDTV, the indoor dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen of top quality fixtures.
The living room area has direct access to a spacious balcony with a sitting area. On the same floor there is a bathroom with shower and a bedroom with 2 single beds which can be transformed to a double one if it is needed. A staircase leads to the first floor where 2 more bedrooms are located. Both bedrooms have a double bed and balcony with a coffee table and chairs where great sea view can be enjoyed. One of the bedrooms also has an en-suite bathroom with shower. A bathroom with bath and shower is also found on the same floor.
The independent studio is located on the lower floor of the building which has its own entrance from outdoor area. Entering the studio there is an open-plan area consisting of the living room with a large sofa and satellite 32” HDTV, the indoor dining area and a fully-equipped secondary kitchen.
The living room area has direct access to the veranda with a sitting area. The studio has a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower.
Outdoors the villa has its own fenced private area covered with grass and flowers, a swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas along with a variety of facilities and spots for relaxation. More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 35 m2 private swimming pool with pool alarm for child safety - Fully equipped charcoal barbecue - An outdoor dining table with views to the pool and the surrounding landscape - A variety of furnished spots (with sun beds, coffee tables, chairs and outdoor sofas) for relaxing in the balconies and the gardens around the villa - Parking space
EOT Licence: Electra MHTE1042K10002997901
|Period||Price per night||Extra Adult||Extra Child||Change over||Min. Nights|
|1st Oct 2022 - 31st Dec 2022||€228.00||-||-||Flex||5|
|1st Apr 2023 - 31st May 2023||€274.00||-||-||Flex||5|
|1st Jun 2023 - 30th Jun 2023||€377.00||-||-||Flex||5|
|1st Jul 2023 - 31st Aug 2023||€525.00||-||-||Flex||7|
|1st Sep 2023 - 30th Sep 2023||€377.00||-||-||Flex||5|
|1st Oct 2023 - 30th Nov 2023||€274.00||-||-||Flex||5|